The 28th Best Jeanist Award 2011 (sponsored by Japan Jeans Association) was announced in Tokyo on October 5th. It is chosen from a nationwide popular vote.
1. Aiba Masaki (Arashi) 11942 votes
2. Jaejoong (JYJ) 3052 votes
3. Yamashita Tomohisa (NEWS) 2602 votes
4. Iwasawa Koji (Yuzu) 1380 votes
5. Ohno Satoshi (Arashi) 953 votes
Jaejoong’s ranking is up one place from last year. He placed 3rd Best Jeanist in 2010!
“Best Jeanist Award” is an annual event to honor good-dressers of jeans fashion throughout famous persons. It is arranged with two sections, public vote and nomination by committee. Japan Jeans Association is expecting to promote “Japan Jeans” will grow throughout world market by this event.